So...it bugged me quite a bit that the arsenal will not load your saved loadouts. The LOAD button is always greyed out. This can greatly increase the ready times of the unit each mission and defeats part of the purpose of having and using Arsenal. The other is white listing the items. However, I believe the white list is the issue.
I did some reading about past issues, how the Arsenal works, and how its currently implemented and had an inspirational moment. I believe I have found a fix. I tested it in the editor first on an FTX map from the Hell Fog training as well as the FTX map that starts from the ship. In both cases my fix was able to correct the issue. I've included the steps below. I'm making a short video to walk you through the steps for those that are less familiar with Arsenal. I will post it shortly and amend this thread with that.
1) Enter either a saved 4th MRB map or the server running a 4th MRB map. This insures you are running a 4th MRB white-listed Arsenal.
2) Approach the equipment box and equip yourself however you like.
3) When done, exit back to normal game approach the equipment box and select "ARSENAL".
At this point you may be equipped however you like. Many of you may have saved loadouts already as well.
4) Once in the Arsenal, [sAVE] your current load out.
At this point if you attempt to [LOAD] any loadouts you will should notice that you can not reload your loadout or any other loadout.
5) Now, do a [RANDOM] load out from the menu at the bottom. [sAVE] this loadout.
5) Now, make a naked load out (absolutely no equipment). [sAVE] this loadout as "00000" so it will be at the top. (You can name it anything so long as it remains first in your save list and is naked.)
I believe so long as the first load out is completely legal, all the following ones work (non white list items should not load but the rest will).
6) Next, select [LOAD] from the bottom menu, you should now be able to load all of your loadouts.
This should persist from game to game. If it does not, repeat the above and you will regain access to all your saved loadouts. If the white listed items change in the future (new mods) you may have to do this again as well as you loadouts. I believe it has something to do with how the white list works. When you alter weapons for example, by adding attachments you are actually changing the base name of the object. ARMA does this to reduce scripting required to "assemble" a weapon of a character. It only has to load one object. This means the white list must contain every variation of weapon or equipment or you will get blocked from loading your loadouts.
What I've done is kinda tricked the procedures
Thanks. I'll have a video up as soon as I can.
Please a few take the time to give this a try and let me know below if you are or are not successful or need assistance.