MERRY CHRISTMAS

GySgt (Ret) Spencer

Men,

You old veterans know me and know I've been away a long time.   You also know I wasn't there the last half of the year because I moved and haven't been in a house or apartment.  My computer is in storage and my beautiful wife and I have been traveling around the country as we wait for our new house to be built.

If there was any way I could've been with you all, I would've.  Logistically, it just wasn't gonna work.

So, when I say I miss you guys and can't wait to get back, I hope you understand how sincere I am.  You guys in the 4th MRB are some of my buddies and friends.

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and also pray you have a wonderful new year.   I'll be back in a month and you all better be there !!!!!!!!!

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

Looking forward to your safe return! While the you made with your family are second to none and shall never be replaces, we look forward to you being back with us. May this Christmas bring you much joy and peace and may this new year bring your best year yet.

1LT "Sparky" Creech
Rotary Wing Aviator, Reserves
160th SOAR (A)