Sellers' News Clippings

I don't take screenshots all that often, but I've snapped a few over the past couple months I'd like to share.

Unconventional Training Methods

Marine raiders work to improve weapon handling in extremely close quarters. -Location Unknown

QmLDDPo.jpg

V9TjE4J.jpg

Final Call to Prayer

Dozens of innocent civilians were killed or injured by the forces of notorious war criminal and petty tyrant Colonel Ibrahim Al-Khalifa following a mortar strike which landed directly on a large group of locals congregating near the village mosque at prayer time. -Chad, Central Africa

Sze34Pg.jpg

Terrorist Suspects Apprehended

A marine raider guards three detainees as they await questioning, possible extradition, and criminal trial. -Chad, Central Africa

hgAeK4j.jpg

Training Maneuvers

Marines of the 4th Marine Raider Battalion alongside pilots of the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment move in formation during a multipart field training exercise. -Location Unknown

5AuYAJ3.jpg

The Way Home

4th MRB Marines are extracted via helicopter following the completion of an extensive field training exercise.

l9PXhWh.jpg

w016bni.jpg

TTUBR0x.jpg

MSgt Sellers
Critical Skills Operator, Reserves
4th MRB