PFC Abbink

Application

Darrin Abbink

Submitted 10/11/2019 11:09 AM

Additional Application Fields

• ArmA III Player ID 76561198044543222
  • Age 49
  • Have you served in a realism unit? yes
  • If so detail which unit, time in service, rank, billet Seal Team 10, served about 5 months, Rank-Seaman, Special Operator, no special billet assignments. I resigned in good standing about a month ago.

I recently applied to and was accepted by Seal Team 3, but I decided not to do in processing because I am more interested in modern day simulation. They simulate the 1980's. I have notified them that I am not going forward.
  • Desired Duty Assignment 0372 Critical Skills Operator (CSO)
  • Why are you applying to join 4th MRB? I want to be part of a realism unit that simulates Special Operations as closely as Arma allows. I have done what research I can on this unit and you seem to fit the operations I enjoy. My main concern is that I am a retired police officer who is now self employed as an over the road truck driver. I am frequently gone from 1 to 3 weeks on the road, and then am home 2 to 7 days. This will limit my availability for training and operations regularly. My hope is that this can be accepted. I completely understand if this is not the case.
  • How did you find out about the 4th MRB? I came across the unit a couple months ago on YouTube when I was exploring units. I have watched a number of the videos and like what I am seeing.
  • Confirm you understand the 4th MRB is an immersion-orientated, role-playing realism unit? Yes

Mr. Abbink,

Your application is held in process pending a selection board interview with 2 or more Co HQ. You have 1 month from your original application date to complete the application process; by 13NOV19.

Please find us on our TeamSpeak (Info).

Respectfully Submitted,
SSgt Richter
Recruiting Office Detachment Personnel

SSgt Richter
Critical Skills Operator, Reserves | S-1 Personnel Clerk
4th MRB

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. Abbink,

Application accepted. Within the next hour, you will receive permission for your training pipeline. Check the PHASE I sub-board for the next available scheduled Recruit Training. If you are attending a Recruit Training check each thread for available times and sign up for it in the "Recruit Training" Forum. There will be a thread to sign in.

In Summary:
Step 1. Welcome aboard. You will receive permissions soon.
Step 2. Sign up for a "Recruit Training" in the Recruit Training Forum.

Thank you and once again, welcome aboard Recruit.

Respectfully Submitted,
SSgt Richter
Recruiting Office Detachment Personnel

SSgt Richter
Critical Skills Operator, Reserves | S-1 Personnel Clerk
4th MRB