Spencer's Video Thread

Dang!!!!!!!!!!  

I'm sorry.  I can edit some things, but it's too late to change that.

Stone, thanks for catching that.  I'll fix it in future vid's.  

Sorry air guys!

TO ALL.

One major problem with my videos is it only shows my perspective.  If you have high quality recordings, I'd love to edit those in so these videos show more of whats happening.

Also, I hate that I only hear my teams radio comms.  Not for me personally, but for those watching the videos because they don't get to hear everyone else and don't know whats going on.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

Dang!!!!!!!!!!  

I'm sorry.  I can edit some things, but it's too late to change that.

Stone, thanks for catching that.  I'll fix it in future vid's.  

Sorry air guys!

TO ALL.

One major problem with my videos is it only shows my perspective.  If you have high quality recordings, I'd love to edit those in so these videos show more of whats happening.

Also, I hate that I only hear my teams radio comms.  Not for me personally, but for those watching the videos because they don't get to hear everyone else and don't know whats going on.

I have some pc upgrades coming in. I plan on getting some recordings for you once it gets going. Right now I suffer way to much frame drop.

1LT "Sparky" Creech
Rotary Wing Aviator, Reserves
160th SOAR (A)

Great and fantastic as ALWAYS!  It is great to see it again after having some time to process it and I get to see it from so many perspectives. Really enjoy these! One of my favorite trainings and videos!  Looking forward to the Nursey's Playhouse one... 

1LT "Sparky" Creech
160th SOAR (A)

All Personnel,

Commercial #2.

The commercials are specifically intended to advertise our unit to potential recruits.  If you know anyone even slightly interested in the 4th MRB, please direct them to one of our commercials.  You will note on the 4th MRB Youtube channel, there is a playlist entitled, "Public Relations."   I put the commercial videos there.

Thanks men.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

All Personnel,

As part of the effort to recruit more people, I have been working on getting our mission and operation videos a wider distribution. Right now we basically have two forms of advertisement;

the best which is word of mouth by you guys, and secondly, the videos we as a group produce.

A few weeks ago I moved all my videos to the 4th MRB Youtube channel and have been posting them there exclusively. I still had many subscribers to my personal Youtube channel who watched

these videos, and even though on each video, I advertise the 4th MRB channel, I wanted to ensure that everyone subscribed on my channel got the word that all my future videos would be on

the 4th MRB Youtube channel. I subsequently produced the following short and silly video to try to get more of my subscribers to subscribe to the 4th MRB channel.

I posted this on my channel. I just thought some of you might like to see it.

Please promote our unit whenever you get a chance.

Thanks very much.

http://youtu.be/2cz92wTXkBI

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

All Personnel,

Special thanks to SSgt Stone for sharing his video. It was really nice for me to have a different perspective to work with.

I took some liberties to make this a little different than the others. I don't want my videos to become stale. I want people

to come back to see more.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

All Personnel,

This video is an introduction to the TC3, Tactical Combat Casualty Care course, taught by HM2 Eaelus. This roughly explains and shows what you might experience and learn in this class.

All our operators should attend this course. This training is located at a new base which is also where our special operations air units training.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

I LOVE THIS!!! I thoroughly enjoyed this video! Each one is different than the last. Certainly a different spin, but amazing all together. It was great participating in this and seeing what we did and how you put it all together. Great work. And btw, 6 went through the CLS class tonight including (your 2nd taking of it)

Keep up the great work!

1LT "Sparky" Creech
160th SOAR (A)

• 2 weeks later...

20:20 = Highlight reel! Man another great video! Keep up the fantastic work! I love seeing what you all do. I can't say this enough. It really helps to see what you all do on the ground from your perspective. Yet another high quality product!

1LT "Sparky" Creech
160th SOAR (A)

I added sound effects in one part of the video. I wonder if anyone caught it. It was obvious, but subtle at the same time. I think it added a lot to the scene.

I'll guess people not with the 4th MRB would not pickup on it.

I've also started creating custom thumbnails for the video which is supposed to influence people to look at your videos. I've also started adding a "Click to Subscribe"

at the end, as well as other links called cards which point to other videos and our website at different points in the video. Some of this is stuff taught in

the Youtube Creators course I just took.

Anyway, I really appreciate the thoughtful encouragement and comments. Thanks very much.

And Stone, nearly everyone hates the sound of their own voice. You don't sound bad to me.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

All Personnel,

Operation Blue Rhino, 00-16.

Note: Acknowledgment of Aviation Element on Thumbnail. I'm sorry I didn't do this sooner. They deserve recognition for the great job they do!

Be advised, I heavily edited this video to reduce the length. Also, you will notice, my videos are more of a "production"

than many of the other Arma team videos out there. It's a lot more work for me, but it does help to keep our videos flowing faster and

makes videos different from the others.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired