Spencer's Video Thread

• 2 weeks later...

All Personnel,

This short video is dedicated to all our SARCs.

As with all our videos, they are available on our YouTube Channel.  Please go to our YouTube Channel and click "LIKE" on our videos.  People will find us easier on YouTube when they search for an 

Arma 3 Realism Unit when there are more "LIKES", viewers, and minutes watched on videos.  So it helps promote the 4th MRB when you watch a video and click "LIKE".

Thanks very much.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

All Personnel,

Video showing Rappelling Training.

Again, an example of reasons the 4th MRB is so different from so many other realism units out there.  We simply do so much more than most others.

This instructional video was intended for training Raider personnel and not necessarily for entertainment purposes.  I would like to continue to produce and publish training videos. 

PS  I realized after I produced and uploaded the movie, that I misspelled "Rappelling" in the video on the title.  Fixing, or editing the titles in the video would only take a few minutes, but it takes hours to produce and upload these videos, so I'll fix it later

and just replace the video.  You'll never notice the difference except for the spelling correction.

PSS  Great Mod Captain.  Thanks.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

All Personnel,

Part one of mission to destroy armor by air strike.  Mission primarily covers movement to Way Point Michael.

Part two to follow.

Note:  I called it the conclusion to Operation Blue Rhino as were in Molatia, and attacking the same guys.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

All Personnel,

The first video for Operation Deep Cleanse.  This Operation took place on Sunday night of Labor Day weekend, and we were short handed.

This is part 1 of this op.  The second part will be forthcoming shortly.

PS  The boat trip to the mainland and up the inlet took a long time and I edited out a significant amount of that video.  I loved the ocean waves.

Watch in High definition!

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

All Personnel,

Long Range Patrol, Part 1.

As always, I am requesting you "Like" all our videos on YOUTUBE so we can increase our viewership potential.  Youtube displays Youtube channel searches based on several criteria, one being number of viewers, and another, the number of "LIKES".  This will help people who are looking for a unit like ours, find us faster.

Right now we seem to have a solid viewer base, but it's not big enough and we want to attract more new players, so your cooperation benefits the unit.

Thanks very much.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

All Personnel,

Part 2 of the "Long Patrol" deep into the back country of N'ziwasogo as we continued to search for intel, their base or the leadership.  

In this video, we again tried to take them alive.

Watch in High Definition.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

All Personnel,

We held up in a village overnight to wait to hear from S2 about the results of the interrogation of the prisoners we sent in.  Captain Childs set up a routine security plan.

We didn't know if GFI was going to come looking for us or not, or if they would find us.  We left a trail of dead bodies of their comrades in the jungles.  They were likely to

know someone was hunting them.

This is Part 1.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

All Personnel,

Part 1 of Operation Verdant Gate.  Part 2 to follow shortly.

As always, watch in High Definition.

Once again, my voice did not record but it doesn't matter.  You can easily tell what is happening.

(The thumbnail screen shot shows Banshee's vehicle ahead, racing at high speed, shortly before it smashed into a tree)

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

All Personnel,

Be advised, I re-posted an older video when I discovered it didn't upload to the high resolution quality of our other videos.  I noticed this happens sometimes, although I don't know why.  The upload worked fine this time and this video is now in 1080p HD as it should be.

I made a custom thumbnail and modified part of the video to more accurately describe the mission.  It's wasn't a rescue mission as I labeled it; it was a HVT Capture mission.

In any event, if you've seen the video before, it is 98% the same.

Note:  I've been going back and adding custom thumbnails to the older videos to try and attract more viewers.  You can help by posting links to our Youtube channel page or a specific video.  The more people see our videos, the more likely we'll attract new members, and I'm sure you all want that!

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

• 2 weeks later...

All,

Operation Verdant Gate, 09-16, "Yasa Island Raid".  

My voice didn't record again.  I've figured out the correct setting but for some reason it wants to switch back.   I won't happen again as I'll check at the beginning of each mission or op.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

• 3 weeks later...