Spencer's Video Thread

Next Video in the Operation Arch Stand series.  MSOT 8410 conducted search  for former CIA Asset, and investigated a possible secret jungle base our air units spotted during routine aerial recon of the area.

Watch in High Definition.

YouTube thumbnail shows LCpl Alexander taking out Syndikat fighter during engagement on their secret hilltop camp/base. 

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

• 2 weeks later...

Operation Arch Stand.  Last or next to last mission.  (Don't remember)

Watch in HD and please "LIKE" on Youtube.

(Note: There was a mission previous to this one.  We went via helo insert to check out construction of new airfield.  For some reason, sound effects from the game did not record.  I've never had that happen before but it ruined the video so I will not be publishing it.)

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

Op Arch Stand.  Mission to stop Syndikat members from driving out of our AO.  Possibly last chance to hit their members and destroy their stuff.

Please "Like" in Youtube to promote our channel, and unit.

Note:  Sometimes when I first upload and publish a video, the video is very choppy on playback.  That was the case with this vid.  It usually settles down in a couple hours and plays just fine.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

• 3 weeks later...

Op Arch Stand, "Check on Well Being of Asset"

Part 1.

Watch in High definition and please "LIKE" in YouTube.  If you haven't subscribed to our YouTube Channel, please do so.  You don't have to watch the videos, but subscribing increases our YouTube rating which increases the number of people who will find out channel.  Thanks.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

Op Arch Stand, "Check on Well Being" Part 2.

Watch in High Definition and please click "LIKE" and subscribe in Youtube.  All this increases the rating of our channel, making it possible for more people to find us and view our videos.

Thanks men.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

• 2 weeks later...

Operation Arch Stand.  Rescue Asset

This is Part 1 of the final mission of Operation Arch Stand.  This part is a little slow as it shows the briefing, insert, maneuvering and getting into position, but don't be fooled, Part 2 is wild.

WATCH IN HIGH DEFINITION

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

• 2 weeks later...

Pre-Deployment Briefing and Training.

This is a shortened version of the briefing about our next Op in eastern Europe.  The details are classified.

Watch in High Definition and please "LIKE" our vids.  Our vids are one of the techniques we use to promote our unit to people we don't know.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

Part 2 of "Pre-deployment Brief and Training".

Note:  I will be adding an information text message at the beginning of videos during our next Operation to inform viewers why we are not using USA or Raider equipment, weapons, etc.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

• 3 weeks later...

Short Training Video, primarily intended for reference by Raiders and personnel of the 4th MRB.

Practical training exercise from this training will follow on next vid.  Basic briefing about weapons and munitions for upcoming eastern European deployment.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

• 4 weeks later...

"The Beginning" Part 2.  Operation Sledgehammer, 01-19

Part 2 of initial mission.  Watch in High Definition and "Like" please.

Thanks

ATTENTION:  I noticed the resolution of this vid at times is terrible when I watched it on YouTube.  I checked my video and it's gorgeous.  I suspect something happened in the upload of the video to Youtube, although I'm not sure.  My production of this video is 4K type qualilty.  At this point, I'm debating whether I should take the time to pull this down and try another upload.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

Op Sledgehammer, "Looking For a Base Location".  First patrol in our new AO.

Be sure to select the High Definition setting when viewing.  For some reason, these last few videos, the settings keep changing to a low resolution.

Be sure to "LIKE" for our YouTube Channel, and feel free to comment about the mission.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

• 4 weeks later...