Spencer's Video Thread

Part 1 of two part Operation Token Foil, "Final Mission"

Watch in HD, Like, Subscribe, Comment in Youtube.  Try to guess how many sound effects were added to this video.  It's subtle most of the time but you won't hear those sounds in other Arma 3 vids.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

Part 2 of FTX #0802, mountain training.

Watch in HD, Like, Subscribe, Comment.  Tell your friends.  Share link to videos at other sites.  It feeds the algorithm to draw more people to our YouTube channel.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

Part 3 of 3 part mountain warfare training, FTX 0802, a two night training session.

You may find some interesting sound effects in this vid if you listen closely.  The Captain already detected some.  I just wanted to have some fun and see if anyone was watching and listening! 

Watch in HD.  Share, Like, Subscribe, Comment.

Who is that man sitting in the plaza?

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

Finally!  Operation Prime Trend videos start.

Our initial briefing and mission.  (actually the 2nd mission, but I didn't use that one.)

Note:  this was the night we had that very poor server performance, so the video appears choppy.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

EXPLANATION;

I kept looking at this latest video and it didn't look right to me.  This morning, I started looking at it closer and discovered even though I produced it at HD level, and Youtube processed it for HD, it's NOT HD.  As of this morning, I completed a major upgrade of my computer which included cloning my "C" drive and upgrading to a much larger "C" drive (SSD NVMe).

I'll give you the long story if you ask, but for now, let me just say, videos I'm producing from now on should be back at my normal high quality.

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired