(Denied) Kimmes, Ethan - Application

Ethankimmes

Application

Ethan Kimmes

Submitted 07/06/2021 12:13 PM

Additional Application Fields

• Have you served in a realism unit? Yes
  • If so detail which unit, time in service, rank, billet i don't recall it was a couple years back but i was a PFC and was in training for Lcpl
  • Desired Duty Assignment 0372 Critical Skills Operator (CSO)
  • Why are you applying to join 4th MRB? I haven't played in a milsim unit in a long time and i honestly miss it. i had fun and the strategic aspect of it was very cool. I personally love the marine corp my dad was a former marine and MARSOC is just bad ass. So i just wanna join and have fun.
  • How did you find out about the 4th MRB? Youtube
  • Confirm you understand the 4th MRB is an immersion-orientated, role-playing realism unit? Yes
  • Steam ID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198367241045/
  • Discord ID Ethank1#0354
  • ArmA III Player ID 76561198367241045
  • Age 19 (I can show you my License to prove it if you guys have any suspicion)

Mr. Kimmes,

Your application is now pending approval. A member of the Interview Selection Board will be in contact with you shortly. You have 1 month from today, 06Jul21, to schedule and participate in an interview. Your deadline is 06Aug21.

Please find us on our TeamSpeak if you are not contacted by an Interview board member.

Respectfully Submitted,
SSgt Richter
Recruiting Office Detachment Personnel

SSgt Richter
Critical Skills Operator, Reserves | S-1 Personnel Clerk
4th MRB

• SSgt Richter changed the title to (In Process) Kimmes, Ethan - Application

Mr. Kimmes,

The Selection Board thank you for your time, but unfortunately, you have not been successful in your application. The 4th Marine Raider Battalion wishes you every success in your virtual military career.

Respectfully Submitted,
SSgt Richter
Recruiting Office Detachment Personnel

SSgt Richter
Critical Skills Operator, Reserves | S-1 Personnel Clerk
4th MRB