(Recycled) Rafael Lopez - Application

Ruze

Application

Rafael Lopez

Submitted 08/17/2021 11:08 AM

Additional Application Fields

• Have you served in a realism unit? Yes I have.
  • If so detail which unit, time in service, rank, billet I can't quite remember as it was a long time ago but I was Captain of a Spetznaz unit before like 2 years ago and it had like 20-30 members. I've also been in a unit called Task Force Raven.
  • Desired Duty Assignment 0372 Critical Skills Operator (CSO)
  • Why are you applying to join 4th MRB? Been looking to join a fun & realistic as well as serious arma 3 milsim unit and what better than this one? Feels like this one will be fun.
  • How did you find out about the 4th MRB? Through steam.
  • Confirm you understand the 4th MRB is an immersion-orientated, role-playing realism unit? Yes
  • Steam ID STEAM_0:0:240984636
  • Discord ID Ruze#5140
  • ArmA III Player ID 76561198442235000
  • Age 18

Mr. lOPEZ,

Your application is now pending approval. A member of the Interview Selection Board will be in contact with you shortly. You have 1 month from today,17AUG, to schedule and participate in an interview. Your deadline is 17SEP.

Please find us on our (TeamSpeak) if you are not contacted by an Interview board member.

Respectfully Submitted,
SSgt Stone
Recruiting Office Detachment Personnel

SSgt Stone
Critical Skills Operator, Reserves
4th MRB

• SSgt Stone changed the title to (In Process) Rafael Lopez - Application
  • 1 month later...

Mr. Lopez,

Your application has been recycled because an interview was not completed within 30 days of 17Aug21. You are welcome to re-apply by filling out another application here and stating you have applied previously in the “Why are you applying to the 4th MRB?” section.

Respectfully Submitted,
SSgt Richter
Recruiting Office Detachment Personnel

SSgt Richter
Critical Skills Operator, Reserves | S-1 Personnel Clerk
4th MRB