(Denied) Lewis, Richard - Application

lewis1239

Application

Richard Lewis

Submitted 09/26/2022 08:29 PM

Additional Application Fields

• Have you served in a realism unit? Yes I've been In the 15th Meu Realism unit a Little over a year now ,I've been a fireteam leader in a machine gun squad and a traditional fireteam. I've put in my resignation waiting for them to get back to me and I will have a link for my discharge.
  • If so detail which unit, time in service, rank, billet I've been In the 15th Meu Realism unit a Little over a year now ,I've been a fireteam leader in a machine gun squad and a traditional fireteam. Currently I hold the rank of Corporal and I am Billeted as a fireteam leader.
  • Desired Duty Assignment 0372 Critical Skills Operator (CSO)
  • Why are you applying to join 4th MRB? I've been looking to make the step as far moving into more of a small unit tactic special operations team. Also I really would like a change of pace as far as the content goes for my realism unit and as a former Marine I couldn't see myself going to any other type of JSOC unit.
  • How did you find out about the 4th MRB? was just browsing to be honest seeing if there were any units that had a marsoc playstyle.
  • Confirm you understand the 4th MRB is an immersion-orientated, role-playing realism unit? Yes
  • Steam ID http://steamcommunity.com/id/rlewis239
  • Discord ID R.lewis#2608
  • ArmA III Player ID 76561198110456992
  • Age 32

Mr. Lewis,

Thank you for your interest in the 4th MRB Realism Unit. 
We cannot currently process your application as per our multi-unit policy.

If you are awaiting discharge from both the 15th MEU and 3rd SFG, then please reply to this application with a link to your discharge request. 

Respectfully Submitted,
SSgt Richter
Recruiting Office Detachment Personnel

SSgt Richter
Critical Skills Operator, Reserves | S-1 Personnel Clerk
4th MRB

• SSgt Richter changed the title to (Denied) Lewis, Richard - Application