Greens Video and Picture Thread

Green

I love your stuff as always.

I'm gonna miss seeing your perspective.

Agree 200%, enjoy the little touches, the moment of comedy you add to most videos.  Not overdone, not too much, just right!  Will be missed whilst you're away!

Yeah im gonna miss playing with you gents, but whenever im home I will jump on when I can and continue as its great fun. Thank you Cpt nothing beats a bit of humour.

I can't... i just cant... stop laughing at the end of you all watching me fly around.... i am crying.

Aha that was a funny moment, you had no idea aha.

• 2 weeks later...

Great video, very funny.  Apart from the emo-ambush at the end, not funny  ;)

You've been hugely appreciated during your time with us, I know we all wish you the very best luck with your next chapter - exciting stuff!  I'm sure you'll ace it.  You'll always be welcome back here when training & service allows you to be, and we genuinely hope you will find that time.

I certainly do.

I was about to close with, "Semper Fi, virtual Marine", then I realised you're a virtual seaman.  Insert jokes here.  :D

Capt Childs
Special Operations Officer, Reserves
4th MRB

It wasn't my fault! That boat sucks at turning on slow speed.... blame the Captain for it.

Yeah it did, then after a while it can back to normal aha.

Why were you using a 1911? How did you even get a 1911?

Im not sure I've always had it since I started with the SARC gear, I think I may have saved it to my loadout a while ago.

The ending got me right in the feels man... right in the feels!  This was one of my favorite videos you have ever made. Be safe in your next chapters. Come back soon and often! Looking forward to playing with you again. 

Thank you Creech it was a great training session and yeah me too.

Green,

I'm sad to see you go but very proud of you.  The 4th MRB was better whenever you were with us.  I will greatly miss your videos and your great style and sense of humor.  

Your Friend,

Thank you Spencer so much, its been great fun and a pleasure making videos with you guys.

Great video, very funny.  Apart from the emo-ambush at the end, not funny  ;)

You've been hugely appreciated during your time with us, I know we all wish you the very best luck with your next chapter - exciting stuff!  I'm sure you'll ace it.  You'll always be welcome back here when training & service allows you to be, and we genuinely hope you will find that time.

I certainly do.

I was about to close with, "Semper Fi, virtual Marine", then I realised you're a virtual seaman.  Insert jokes here.  :D

Yeah sorry about that at the end, thought I would leave a little message for you guys. I will try my best and find time to jump on with you guys in the future once im settled over the next couple of months as its been great fun. 

And yeah I drive boats and wear white uniforms.

Damn it Green why you have to leave! Now who's gonna fix my broken legs and arms. Honestly though you a great a great guy. Have fun.

Thank you Daniel, I sure am gonna miss Patching everyone up especially your broken bones.

Sad to see you go brother, but life comes first, especially service. Good luck out there and keep your head down.

Yeah indeed bro, gonna be great cant wait to get learning and stuck in.

• 3 months later...

As Stated in a previous conversation, I said I would help promote the Unit and I said I would provide a YouTube Trailer.......So, 3 months down the line.....here it is.

Let me know what you think!

SSgt Spencer if you wanna add this to the 4th MRB Channel im more than happy for you to do so, I have already uploaded the video file to Media Fire incase you want to use it just message me and I will send you the link. 

Enjoy Chaps :D

Simply the Best Promotional Video ever made.  Seriously, are you a Hollywood film editor, cause this was awesome.

ahah that would be pretty awesome, would be on on a Pop Star salary aha Thanks again Spencer seriously :D