Greens Video and Picture Thread

Green

I don't know what to saw. Fucking incredible! Wish that Mashima contest was happening now so you could enter it and dominate the field. This is second to none and tips any other American forces unit trailer I have ever seen. I wanted it to just keep going and going. I usually get bored with a promo video from other units in like 20 sec. no doubt you have out done yourself again. You could make a career out of the edits like our gents above said.

Glad to have you around again even if it is just for a bit. Looking forward to seeing you in more ops.

Congrats on another amazing production.

1LT "Sparky" Creech
Rotary Wing Aviator, Reserves
160th SOAR (A)

This.

That is literally magnificent. Absolutely magnificent. I'm at a loss for words. Superb.

Brilliant!! Thanks Captain I promised a trailer, and I got you a solo aha. :D

I don't know what to saw. Fucking incredible! Wish that Mashima contest was happening now so you could enter it and dominate the field. This is second to none and tips any other American forces unit trailer I have ever seen. I wanted it to just keep going and going. I usually get bored with a promo video from other units in like 20 sec. no doubt you have out done yourself again. You could make a career out of the edits like our gents above said.

Glad to have you around again even if it is just for a bit. Looking forward to seeing you in more ops.

Congrats on another amazing production.

1LT Creech, THANK YOU! :) I wish the Armachinima started about now so I could have a crack at it. Im glad you think its one of the best American Forces Unit trailers I do strive for professionalism and the best ehehhe.  I loved this comment just Thank You :D Love you Creech

• 3 weeks later...

Great video as always, your comments on the variety of frankly curious scopes made me laugh.

One thing though... whilst you were away, and we deployed here to Afghanistan, training nights have taken on a new aspect.  About half the time we do training as usual, though it will genuinely be training, it'll look and feel like training.  The other half we've been doing "patrol-ops", which I'd describe as 'light operations'.  This session was a patrol-op, not training.

Big welcome back to you - and your videos!

Capt Childs
Special Operations Officer, Reserves
4th MRB

• 2 months later...

Omg Greene... loved the America Fuck yea..... lolol

Love that Backflip..... inb4 Childs yells at me now.

Aha was a nice touch! Had to be done aha.

Thank you for capturing Ingram dragging me around as I was trying to repel down. Also, glad you liked my music  :D

Aha that was rather funny to be honest aha!

Thank you for capturing Ingram dragging me around as I was trying to repel down. Also, glad you liked my music  :D

That kinda looked like a FRIES extraction in reverse.  (Fast Rope Insertion Extraction System), without your knowledge or consent.

Hilarious!!!

(Nice trick/maneuver Ingram)

GySgt (Ret) Spencer
Critical Skills Operator
Retired

Unfortunately I dont think I will be able to make it to the Operation tonight, as I will be going back to the army tomorrow to a new base early as my 3 weeks leave are up. I will try and jump on as often as I can once I get settled, been a good few weeks, catch everyone soon. I will leave you with some pictures I have capture the last couple of months.

ZtLmUa9.jpg

Op Verdant Gate 01-17

VSlolYo.jpg

Op Verdant Gate 11-16

ENlyIm3.jpgBtsknZw.jpgelKYt1W.pngxjVb843.png

• 6 months later...

bahah! Best intro yet! bought smiles to my face... even the dancing moves. You don't know how accurate that is at my RL work. Fantastic video! Was glad to be able to be a part of the FTX with you. So glad to have you back around. I can't say enough about the appreciation of your communications and professionalism.  Cheers!

1LT "Sparky" Creech
Rotary Wing Aviator, Reserves
160th SOAR (A)