Greens Video and Picture Thread

Green

bahah! Best intro yet! bought smiles to my face... even the dancing moves. You don't know how accurate that is at my RL work. Fantastic video! Was glad to be able to be a part of the FTX with you. So glad to have you back around. I can't say enough about the appreciation of your communications and professionalism.  Cheers!

Thanks Creech yeah it is defo an improvement aha. Im glad it is accurate too XD. Yeah it was a good FTX and it could have made a better plan but worked pretty well I guess.

Holy shit dude, that intro was absolutely stellar! 

We do need to update that screen with the SOAR though... yours truly gets jelly when everyone else gets camera time  :P

Thanks Voce it did turn out pretty good aha. Roger my goal from no on will be aiming the camera at you!!

• 4 weeks later...

Green.... I can't say this enough. You are a cinematic God! I love the subtle and outright blatant creativity you use to make it flow, keep it engaging, and bust my gut in laughter. The Capt's Titanic skit at the end left me in stitches. You are incredible. See you tonight!

1LT "Sparky" Creech
Rotary Wing Aviator, Reserves
160th SOAR (A)

That beach landing marker is shit hot.  Like, white shit hot.  Welcome to the Sierra Hotel, special operations Marine style.

Yeah I love it hot like that ;) 

Green.... I can't say this enough. You are a cinematic God! I love the subtle and outright blatant creativity you use to make it flow, keep it engaging, and bust my gut in laughter. The Capt's Titanic skit at the end left me in stitches. You are incredible. See you tonight!

Amen Creech, Thanks Brother I love the support it means the world to me. And yeah I do love to add a bit of humor as its what we do and its brilliant.

Another fantastic video, Greene! Perfect music for the video! Loved the show with it a number of years ago. Excellent highlight real. I love how you took it from pictures to "memories" being looked back on. Love the nice detailed uniforms too =)

Smiled the whole way through. I have no other way to put it than... "Amazing FUCKING Job"!  

1LT "Sparky" Creech
160th SOAR (A)

Another fantastic video, Greene! Perfect music for the video! Loved the show with it a number of years ago. Excellent highlight real. I love how you took it from pictures to "memories" being looked back on. Love the nice detailed uniforms too =)

Smiled the whole way through. I have no other way to put it than... "Amazing FUCKING Job"!  

Thanks brother I always love to read what people think!!.

I started making a mission for the EOD and made a funny captains office then it gave me the idea for the video so i recreated a real life office but injected with things from the 4th.

Yeah going back in time with the pictures worked really well. Im so glad i made this you and the cap in the office considering your going reserves now. Wont be the last tribute to your position. :(

Thanks brother I always love to read what people think!!.

I started making a mission for the EOD and made a funny captains office then it gave me the idea for the video so i recreated a real life office but injected with things from the 4th.

Yeah going back in time with the pictures worked really well. Im so glad i made this you and the cap in the office considering your going reserves now. Wont be the last tribute to your position. :(

Far too kind. I'm not dying tho, just a break and work work. 

I look forward to the next tribute. May it not be me spit roasted over an open fire while The Capt (dressed as Santa) and his little reigndeer roast chestnuts. 

I am still looking forward to Hershall being in the Brig for his 1911 issue. hahahaha

1LT "Sparky" Creech
160th SOAR (A)

Voce, Crowley, Massie, and I are all watching this video on loop discovering more details with every watch. The subtle name plates and plaque names, to the hidden in plain sight UK flags, to the thunderbolt and hershall 1911 comments on the white board. Genius man... genius!

1LT "Sparky" Creech
160th SOAR (A)

Yeah i got some videos lined up for me to do. As videos will help with promotion. Gonna be leaning towards 160th Next time.

And yeahhh I spent a whole day editing that office in and out of the forums photoshop and in game everyone person pretty much has soemtjing going on in the mission which will be seen in later vidoes.

The good thing about these hidden things is that you guys will notice it but others who are not in the 4th it’s just stuff so it’s cool secret messages and notes

• 2 weeks later...

Finally its uploaded, gonna upload it on the 4th MRB Channel next weekend as I only have 4GB data left for the week aha. Tell me what you think.

All your recent stuff which isn't on the unit channel, needs to go up there.  Concentrate with the commercial stuff first, than the interesting training stuff etc.  I fully appreciate it going up on yours (& first), but it'll help the unit many times over if it's on the unit channel, especially when Spencer gets back and starts posting his own stuff too.

Capt Childs
Special Operations Officer, Reserves
4th MRB

Is it possible they can still get better?

I guess so, just look at his most recent creation!!!

Beautiful

Best....video....EVER!

Thanks gents :D Hope it gets some more applicants.

All your recent stuff which isn't on the unit channel, needs to go up there.  Concentrate with the commercial stuff first, than the interesting training stuff etc.  I fully appreciate it going up on yours (& first), but it'll help the unit many times over if it's on the unit channel, especially when Spencer gets back and starts posting his own stuff too. 

Yeah the the previous promo I was going to upload it also but at the time was on a upload speed of less than a MB so struggled to get it up anyways. With this one im using my data to upload, but next weekend I will upload whatever videos I have to the 4th MRB channel also. Im struggling to keep active with everything at the moment, as im on course and also got terrible internet! So trying to insure I at least get videos out to boost promotion for the unit also to keep my channel active. I am not purposely not uploading to the 4th Channel just the way it has turned out at the moment.