Greens Video and Picture Thread

Green

• 2 weeks later...

Love the intro.

Thanks I watched Call of Duty prior to making the video so i thought i would give it a go.

Awesome video, very nicely put together, great production.  Welcome aboard Seaman Recruit Green!

Thank you :)

Love this! Keep up the great work! love the GUI! Looking forward to seeing more from you. Glad to have you aboard!

Yeah I will hope to produce a video with every operation just like SSgt Spencer and to provide him with videos.

Green, A star is born.

That was a fantastic video.  Awesome graphics.  

I am so happy someone other than me made a video.  

Would you be willing to have your videos on our 4th MRB YouTube Channel?  Thanks again.

Thanks Spencer. And yeah If you ever need help or want videos let me know and I can help out.

Welcome aboard Green.  Awesome job in the op covering our six,,,,,,, and super awesome job on that vid.  Glad to have u bro.

Thanks Blaine, yeah was a great first operation and Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was laughing so hard at specific moments of this video that I could not watch other portions due to the tears flowing. omg 

Another fantastic video Green! Keep up the excellent work! I love the fine touches (text, music, sound effects, cinematic cuts, etc).... fucking brilliant!

1LT "Sparky" Creech
Rotary Wing Aviator, Reserves
160th SOAR (A)

Much as with SSgt Spencer's videos, these are invaluable for observation and correction.  For example, I had no idea the MK V weapon systems were clearly as borked as they are.  I'll be factoring that in going forward.

Question, when you were pulling your carbine up to the telescopic scope (as opposed to the red dot), did you realise you were in the 'zoomed out' 1X position, as opposed to the zoomed in 4X position?

Capt Childs
Special Operations Officer, Reserves
4th MRB

I was laughing so hard at specific moments of this video that I could not watch other portions due to the tears flowing. omg 

Another fantastic video Green! Keep up the excellent work! I love the fine touches (text, music, sound effects, cinematic cuts, etc).... fucking brilliant!

Everything Creech just said, DITTO.

Cheers Gents, I have been getting better at adding little features and touches here and there that kind of make a video over the years. aha

Much as with SSgt Spencer's videos, these are invaluable for observation and correction.  For example, I had no idea the MK V weapon systems were clearly as borked as they are.  I'll be factoring that in going forward.

Question, when you were pulling your carbine up to the telescopic scope (as opposed to the red dot), did you realise you were in the 'zoomed out' 1X position, as opposed to the zoomed in 4X position?

I definitely knew something was up with the scope at the time but kinda just went with it. I could have easily zoomed back in, but clearly was to engrossed in the action I didn't think to do so.

If you haven't already discovered the root of your framrate problems, I'll wager now you're running an NVIDIA card and you updated to the latest 375.86 drivers.  They be broken, and robbed me of 30-40 FPS in Arma, Division, GTA to name but a few.  I rolled back to 375.70 and hey presto all my framerate returned.

http://www.pcgamer.com/nvidias-latest-drivers-are-adversely-affecting-video-memory-speed/

Capt Childs
Special Operations Officer, Reserves
4th MRB

If you haven't already discovered the root of your framrate problems, I'll wager now you're running an NVIDIA card and you updated to the latest 375.86 drivers.  They be broken, and robbed me of 30-40 FPS in Arma, Division, GTA to name but a few.  I rolled back to 375.70 and hey presto all my framerate returned.

http://www.pcgamer.com/nvidias-latest-drivers-are-adversely-affecting-video-memory-speed/

I actually got an AMD Radeon R9 390, and im not sure either its bugging me will try and sort it out tonight.

Framerate aside, another fantastic video BTW.  Love the music inserts, the tactical rape bit made me laugh out loud, and the frag in the corridor.

Aha yeah that Tactical Rape badge was fun to make.

Another fantastic video! Keep up the amazing work! Love what you are doing here.

I saw some of your other videos... do you do recruiting server stuff at other places? Would love to join you of possible from time to time. 

Yeah at the moment I have been playing on the 15th MEU Public Server, as it has a lot of activity and also been looking at some Vietnam stuff and sure thing man :)

Green,

You are really talented.  I love your videos.  Keep them coming and thanks for taking the time to do them.

Thank you Spencer I appreciate it, but im not talented just have been practicing for a while and have got to this stage. Anyone can do what I do :)

• 2 weeks later...

Not all that money made it back to the airfield...... ..... and you all didn't even pay the taxi for the ride back... ;) 

Another fantastic video! Love to hear your commentary throughout it is like I am in your head listening to the voices... love it! Great video!

1LT "Sparky" Creech
Rotary Wing Aviator, Reserves
160th SOAR (A)

• 3 weeks later...