an issue

GySgt Spielman

guys, hopefully someone can help me work this out, when i turn on my computer its fine, i can get on the internet fine, but as soon as my steam update checker thing pops up i can pull up a browser or TS anymore, my computer still says im connected, but the web browser will just load forever and not do anything. I called my isp and it was no use

GySgt Spielman
Critical Skills Operator, Reserves
4th MRB

well ive uninstalled steam as well as warthunder, and that didnt work, its very weird, when i first turn on my computer it works fine, for like the first 20 second, then the internet freezes up... if I do one of those restore point things, what does that fuck with? like, will I lose anything, I would imagine everything AFTER the restore point save

GySgt Spielman
4th MRB

I HOPE its a modem problem, i uninstalled steam as well as war thunder and it still does it, whats strange is my wifi works fine, and if I log onto ts as soon as the computer boots ill stay logged on, but cant do anything else internet wise, I dont understand how that can be if its the modem... why does crap like this happen on my day off.... dude tryin to master........ study ancient Greek literature.. and this crap happens...

GySgt Spielman
4th MRB