PERSCOM: New Application From Jaceton Butterfield

ButterfieldJ

Application

Jaceton Butterfield

Submitted 11/24/2023 12:41 AM

Additional Application Fields

• Have you served in a realism unit? No, first time being on Arma 3. Im able to play now, used to watching arma 3 on youtube.
  • Desired Duty Assignment HM-8427 Fleet Marine Force Reconnaissance Corpsman (SARC)
  • Why are you applying to join 4th MRB? I wanted to see what this unit is about, start getting into Arma 3. Seems very neat and cool to join, I have a high value of what the Marine Corp does IRL, majority of that respect comes from being a service member myself attending my 'A' school. I'm rated as an MM, rank E3/FN, significant other is HMSN. My PIR was 29SEP23. I've had interest in the Marine Corp IRL and will most likely make it a career further down the road. I like sim games, I'm available most days 1600 until 2200, fri and sat 0800-0000. Im applying for fun, simulation and a good time after a hard day.
  • How did you find out about the 4th MRB? Google search
  • Confirm you understand the 4th MRB is an immersion-orientated, role-playing realism unit? Yes
  • Steam ID 76561199559561897
  • Discord ID jacepurplerain
  • ArmA III Player ID ButterfieldJC
  • Age 18