(Accepted) Blaine, Jonas - Application

Blaine

Last Name, First Name: Blaine, Jonas
ArmA III Player ID: 76561198238606990

Previous Clans: Yes
If so detail which unit, time in service, rank, billet: I am currently in the reserves for the 15th meu. I enlisted with the unit in sept 2015. I hold the rank of E-3 LCpl. I am a 0311

Desired Duty: 0372 Critical Skills Operator (CSO)
Reasons for joining: Looking to do something a little more high speed then we do at the 15th. I am a former Marine in real life and if I am going to play a game about being in the military I might as well continue to be a Marine. Semper Fi. When I joined the 15th MEU I was hoping to do something along the line of MARSOC and they don't do that. I have always want to play the role of Marine Special Operations and this seem like the perfect chance.

How did you hear about us: you tube and I think some members of the 15th MEU have recently left to come here

Confirm you understand the 4th MRB is an immersion-orientated, role-playing realism unit: A-firm

Mr. Blaine,

Before we can process this application, it is required to provide a valid ArmA 3 Player ID.

Once you have found your player ID, please update your application to reflect the changes and we will process this application as soon as possible.

Respectfully Submitted,
SSgt Stone
Recruiting Office Detachment Personnel 

SSgt Stone
Critical Skills Operator, Reserves
4th MRB

Mr. Blaine,

Your application is held in process pending a selection board interview with 2 or more Co HQ. You have 1 month from your original application date to complete the application process; by 02JUN.

Please find us on our TeamSpeak (Info).

Respectfully Submitted,
SSgt Stone

SSgt Stone
4th MRB

Mr. Blaine,

Welcome to the 4th MRB Realism Unit! I have processed you in as a Cpl because of your prior service. Please report in to the Headquarters forum at your earliest convenience.

Respectfully Submitted,
SSgt Stone

SSgt Stone
4th MRB