(Accepted) Puller, Jacob - Application

HA Puller

Last Name, First Name: Puller, Jacob

ArmA III Player ID: 76561198075463522

Have you served in a realism unit?: Yes

If so detail which unit, time in service, rank, billet: 101st AB [WW2]

Desired Duty: HM-8427 Fleet Marine Force Reconnaissance Corpsman (SARC)

Why are you applying to join 4th MRB?: One reason I would like to join the unit is because I am enlisted in the real United States Marine Corps and just enjoy the overall feel the Marine Corps provides, as well as just enjoying myself and playing a video game. Another reason I would like to join the unit is because I would like to make some new friends to play with and I find that people from units in Arma are typically the least toxic and most fun people I have met online.

How did you find out about the 4th MRB?: I saw your unit while browsing the Arma 3 clans page (while specifically looking for a modern Marine unit).

Confirm you understand the 4th MRB is an immersion-orientated, role-playing realism unit: Yes

Mr. Puller,

Your application is held in process pending a selection board interview with 2 or more Co HQ. You have 1 month from your original application date to complete the application process; by 06APR18.

Please find us on our TeamSpeak (Info).

Respectfully Submitted,

SSgt Stone

Recruiting Office Detachment Personnel

SSgt Stone
Critical Skills Operator, Reserves
4th MRB

Mr. Puller,

Application accepted. Within the next hour, you will receive permission for your training pipeline. Check the PHASE I sub-board for the next available scheduled Recruit Training. If you are attending a Recruit Training check each thread for available times and sign up for it in the "Recruit Training" Forum. There will be a thread to sign in.

In Summary:

Step 1. Welcome aboard. You will receive permissions soon.

Step 2. Sign up for a "Recruit Training" in the Recruit Training Forum.

Thank you and once again, welcome aboard Recruit.

Respectfully Submitted,

SSgt Stone

Recruiting Office Detachment Personnel

SSgt Stone
Critical Skills Operator, Reserves
4th MRB